Last Sunday was my first time being the primary chorister at church. I was a little nervous at first, forgot a lot of the words to the songs, and accidentally said "Mrs. Forbush" instead of "Sister Forbush" like 4 or 5 times. But we had a great time and the kids sang sooo... well! I was so impressed as I stood in front of them and could see that every child was singing! Yay! I really look forward to seeing them every week and learning new songs with them.
Monday, January 19, 2009
My New Calling: Primary Chorister!
Last Sunday was my first time being the primary chorister at church. I was a little nervous at first, forgot a lot of the words to the songs, and accidentally said "Mrs. Forbush" instead of "Sister Forbush" like 4 or 5 times. But we had a great time and the kids sang sooo... well! I was so impressed as I stood in front of them and could see that every child was singing! Yay! I really look forward to seeing them every week and learning new songs with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You'll be great! I have a feeling that this will be one of your most favorite callings ever.
what a fun calling!!
Post a Comment