
The character for the word nin in ninja means ‘to endure’ or ‘to persevere’. It combines the character for knife on top of the character for heart, it means to go on despite having your heart under the knife!
Thus, a ninja is somebody who perseveres with his heart’s intentions even under threat or pressure.
This ninja philosophy is really simple to remember, and is summed up in 2 words: keep going.
I'll take any advice I can get, especially from the Ninja Village. ha. But really, I can do this. I can make it through my student teaching with success. I can make it through my last semester and feel prepared. I have confidence in myself and I'll use it full throttle. Now let's do this.
1 comment:
I know you will do great. You may not ever feel fully prepared but going into it with a happy attitude and the will to benifit others always makes up for that. Happy New Year.
Post a Comment