It's been 6 months now since I've started teaching. I have learned a lot and am continuing to learn a lot with these wonderful kids. My experience so far has taught me a lot about how kids need to be loved and how they react when they don't feel loved. It's absolutely amazing and absolutely frustrating at the same time. It's a very strange balance that I'm learning to adjust to. I've really learned to love all of these kids, even the ones who wear me out to nothing by the end of the day . I can see myself changing and molding into a teacher. I am beginning to feel the weight and responsibility for these kids and their education. It's a very tiring job to say the least. But to me, it's the most rewarding one out there.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
115th day of school
It's been 6 months now since I've started teaching. I have learned a lot and am continuing to learn a lot with these wonderful kids. My experience so far has taught me a lot about how kids need to be loved and how they react when they don't feel loved. It's absolutely amazing and absolutely frustrating at the same time. It's a very strange balance that I'm learning to adjust to. I've really learned to love all of these kids, even the ones who wear me out to nothing by the end of the day . I can see myself changing and molding into a teacher. I am beginning to feel the weight and responsibility for these kids and their education. It's a very tiring job to say the least. But to me, it's the most rewarding one out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are the cutest teacher EVER!! Was that bingo you guys are playing? Reminds me of when we were in elementary and you freaking won all the time! We should do something soon. Hope everything is going good. Love you!
You look so cute!! I am glad you are loving it!
Post a Comment