As some of you know, I have a new job! I am now teaching at Bloomington Hills Elementary- 2nd grade! So here's how it happened:
My mom's friend is a principal in the district and her friend mentioned that there was a job opening. A teacher's mother had died and she decided that her family needed her to be home. After I found out that the opening was at Bloomington Hills Elementary, (where I was last year) I had to at least apply for the position and see what happened. Two days later, I was hired for the position, and then 5 days later I started teaching. Whew!
My first week has been very tiring due to super long days and nights of preparation at the school. I honestly feel like I have been there for a month, not a week. But I love the kids. I love the school. I love the principal and I have the best 2nd grade team ever! Wow, they are amazing teachers!
So there's the scoop.
“Success always comes when preparation meets opportunity”
2 comments:
Hey there... I feel very behind! I thought you were at Vista? What happened there??
Congrats on the new job. That's way exciting! We need to get together soon!
Post a Comment