Friday, August 21, 2009

Our temporary new school


The Dixie Center

Well, school is here and our new building is not. So the next 2-3 weeks we will have school at the Dixie Center. Yeah, it's going to be crazy and rough and hectic, but just one more reason to look forward to a wonderful, brand new school! We had our Back to School night last night, and it was great meeting the students of Vista. We are going to have a fun and exciting year!


2 comments:

MeganDan said...

Oh yikes... I have heard many horror stories of charter schools not being finished. Before I came to my school they spent half of their year in portables on the field. Good luck to you and your classroom management! I am sure you will do fantastic :) I am excited for you.

Eliza said...

Oh that is so sad. I'm surre that it is still fun though having all of those kids and having your own classroom. I will cross my fingers that the building will be finished soon.