Sunday, April 25, 2010

Finally! I've updated

Yes I'm alive! Here's a quick update of what I've been up to.


Testing. My students start CRT testing this coming week. I'm a little nervous, yet confident too. I think they will do great.
I think it's important to be honest and open. The last 6 months have been tremendously difficult for me. I've had a lot of things to deal with, and lots of changes to accomodate to. After seeing the doctor because of excessive anxiety, we decided to go with medication. It's pretty crazy what stress can do. I've been on meds for about a month. They are helping a lot. I'm supposed to continue my dose for atleast 6 months, then hopefully get off them. This was a hard decision to make, but I know it's been the right thing to do. I've never suffered from anything like anxiety, and it's been a huge learning experience and I know that I can overcome it.

Blake's School- We are saving some money to finish his last month or so of school. Then what? I really don't know, we're just hoping for the best.
My class earned a class pet! I now have 2 frogs in my classroom. The kids named them Billy Bob Joe and Freddy. Ha.



Here's a glimpse of my classroom



My favorite boys. Here we are relaxing and watching Charlotte's Web.





My writing bulletin in the hall. Thanks to my mom who helped me create this. She did most of the work. Isn't it cute!






My students' work. Each student did a report on an animal cycle. They did a wonderful job!




The newest addition to the family. This is my sweet nephew, Mattix.



Hailey bum.


During my Spring Break I went to Salt Lake and stayed with Nate and Maria. I had so much fun with the boys! It was the best way to spend a Spring Break.


Transformers! Robots in Disguise. The transormer snowman that Eric and Blake made while visiting in Salt Lake.



That's about it! Thanks for visiting our blog!











3 comments:

The Smith's said...

Oh Brittany I hope everything is getting better for you. I had a completely different last 6 months but they were also very difficult. If I can do anything for you I would love to. I'll even be in St. George all summer so don't hesitate to call. Best of luck with everything

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

So good to hear the update! I hope things continue to improve for you, you sure deserve it! Your classroom looks so cute, I bet you are the best teacher ever!! I can only imagine. Love you Brit!

Kateenie said...

I also hope that things continue to get better. Hopefully summer vacation will help alleviate some stress. Good luck with the rest of your school year!