Friday, May 1, 2009

College Memories



Today is graduation day. Up until this day I've been anxious and excited, but now I am starting to feel the emotions of what this really means. I guess it has finally hit me. Now as it comes to an end, I can look back and see how I've learned and grown, struggled and conquered, worked hard and played. Here are just a few memories:

First day of college feeling: excited, yet nervous, but mostly excited about all the handsome fellas on campus.

UVSC memories: Track team, dating, cereal and peanut butter, home sickness, getting out of my comfort zone, first time snowboarding, shin splints, ice tubbing, Maria's scrumptious Sunday dinners.

Favorite college class: Student Success UVSC

Least favorite college class: Communication or History

Where I have worked during college: Rococo's, Noodles and Company, The Olive Garden

Most influential professor: Dr. Goldhart and Dr. Peterson

After school hobbies (if time): spending time with Blake and family, running, laying out, piano, dancing, visiting Hailey while at home.

What I will miss: red cohort classmates

Lessons learned: pray before taking classes and tests, don't work before play (then there's never time to play), just play a little and get the work done later, education matters and is well- worth getting, 4 years of hard work and stress will allow me to be the person I want to be and enjoy being (a teacher).

Tribute of thanks: parents, siblings, Blake, coaches and professors, classmates, and Mrs. Corpaci.

1 comment:

Kim and Kyle said...

Hey Brit! I found your blog accidentally and just wanted to say hi! Congrats on graduating and getting a job! I can't wait til i'm done! Well anyways here's my blog address so we can keep in touch!