Saturday, April 18, 2009

Job!

I am absolutely thrilled about teaching at Vista Charter School! I am either teaching K or 1st. (I will find out Monday for sure.) This is a dream come true since I've always debated being a classroom teacher or a dance teacher. Now I can do both! Vista is a charter school of Performing Arts and Technology for Elementary students (K-6, eventually K-8) I look forward to a wonderful year of growth and teaching!

7 comments:

Deneille said...

I am so excited for you...Congratulations!!!

Kateenie said...

That is soooooo exciting! Congratulations. Vista is going to be a great school. I'm glad you get to freely share your artistic talents as well. It'll be amazing.

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

How EXCITING!! Is it in St. George?! Or where is it? I am so happy for you Brit, that is awesome!! You will do so good.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited I will be working with you. We will have fun. Congrats! Can't wait to get started.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I am glad it worked out!!

Callahan's said...

So so so excited for you! Wahoo! Congrats!

MeganDan said...

Is this the new charter in Ivins? I teach at a charter school in Bluffdale, and I LOVE it! So congrats :)