This race was great! It was my first 10k and I did very well. Thanks to my dad and Blake for watching and waiting for me during the race and at the end, it made me run that much faster.
one day I will join you, but I don't know if I can keep up. Do you have any ideas for dinner this week? I say we try something new that we've never had before.
Blake and I met a couple summers ago through a blind date. We kicked things off right away and have been happily together since. Blake grew up in Idaho and moved here with his family a couple years ago. Blake is going to school to be a Helicopter Pilot and I am an Elementary School Teacher. Please invite us to your blog so we can keep in touch with our friends. Take care.
3 comments:
Let me know if you ever find that butt bra I've been looking for, and maybe I can start running again? You are my idol.
Good for you, i'M SO GLAD YOU MADE IT!
one day I will join you, but I don't know if I can keep up. Do you have any ideas for dinner this week? I say we try something new that we've never had before.
Post a Comment